This is a set of professional machine used to cut the peanut & almond kernel into the strip shape.
1. This machine introduces advanced skill-design and special blades, working with a high slivering rate.
2. The final slivered kernels are smooth and good-shaped with no damage.
3. It is fully made of stainless steel, which meets the standard of hygiene and health.
4. t is suitable for other nuts as well which needs switching cutters and the cutter can be specially made by customers' requirements.
This isn’t much of a recipe but it’s a very delicious and healthy side dish that is super easy to make. Adding just a touch of butter made the beans so delicious without being greasy.
1. 1/2 lb fresh green beans, ends trimmed
2. 2 tbsp almond slivers, toasted
3. Sea salt and freshly cracked pepper, to taste
4. 1 tsp butter
Toast the almonds in a dry skillet over medium heat for 2-3 minutes or until lightly golden brown. Boil some water over high heat in a large saucepan, add the green beans to the boiling water and cook for 3-4 minutes or until cooked but still a bit crisp. Drain then toss with almond slivers, butter, sea salt and freshly cracked pepper, to taste.